Monday, March 7, 2011

Warm Potato Salad

In case you haven't noticed, I've been crazy busy lately.  Too busy to cook, too busy to blog and definitely too busy to go grocery shopping.

This lack of time is only partially due to the premieres of two Real Housewives seasons.  OK, fine, it's mostly due to that, but I also went back to school.

The Orange County premiere was super good, so I didn't find the time to shop today. However, thanks to the fact that nothing interesting ever happens on Real Housewives of Miami,  I finally have the time to cook and blog.  The problem is I'm finding myself with nothing in my fridge but booze and condiments.  And potatoes.  Lots of little Dutch yellow potatoes.

Looks like it's cocktails and potato salad for lunch - put on your Evil Eye ball cap and get crackin'!

OK, let's do this:

Stupid Easy Warm Potato Salad
makes 8 servings
total time 10 min

3 lbs little Dutch potatoes, cut in half 

--------------------------------------

1/4 c mayo
2 T mustard
2 T chives, chopped
2 T capers
pinch crushed red pepper
1/2 t paprika
salt, pepper

Boil the potatoes for about 6 minutes, or until fork tender.  Drain and set aside.

Place the remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine thoroughly.  Pour over the potatoes and stir.  Serve warm or cold.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, love me some OC Housewives, so sad that Atlanta is over, those bitches are crazy!!

    PS - can't wait to try this

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was life-changingly good.

    ReplyDelete