Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dear Lanie J-

When I get invited to potlucks I usually just stop and buy some bean dip from Trader Joe's and call it a day.  But this is Thanksgiving - The Big One.  I need to step up my game.  I also need to not work very hard.  What do I do?

Best,
Hopelessly Lazy

--------------------------

HL-

First off - You're BUYING bean dip?!  Sweet Smoking Baby, you people are worse than I thought.  We'll rectify that next week. As far as Thanksgiving goes, I've got your back.  You can actually make this recipe at the party in about 3 minutes.

Stay easy,
Lanie J



OK, let's do this:

Green Beans with Lemon
total time: 2 min

green beans
fresh lemon juice
olive oil
salt, to taste

Bring a large pot of water to a boil.  Add the green beans and cover.  The very second it starts to boil again, time 90 seconds.  No more.

Take the beans out of the water right away and toss in a little olive oil, lemon juice and salt.

That's it.  I'm not even measuring this one out for you, that's how much I trust you.

Email your cooking questions to CookStupidEasy@gmail.com

1 comment: